Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the eNd of 2007

Finally 2007 is almost gonna to over...
This year have been a year full of happiness and also bitterness. No matter sweet or bitter those memories, it has over but the memories will always fresh in my mind.

I really dun know what's gonna to happen in this coming new year, 2008.....but I hope that everything that happen in this year will never never occur again...which I mean the unhappy event.I really hope next year will be the year that full of only happiness. Just sweet memories between my friends cause next year will be my last year in secondary school.

I hope next year I won't always get angry with my friends n finally "fan min" with them. Cause I really regret for what I have done.....but I am that kind of person who cannot "ying tei wai" so no matter what happen I won't say sorry.......ok la...I don't want to mention these unhappy things again.

The starting of the year should start with happy de things.
Next year......will be the year that lead me to my path of life, so I will be struggle very hard for my SPM next year.......haha....(looks like i will be very hard-working) Haha =D

10......9......8......7......6......5......4......3......2......1..............HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment