Thursday, March 12, 2009

D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D.....Disappointed!!!

Oh, I am so disappointed about my result!!!
I just get 8As...which consist of 6A1 and 2A2.....
Hmm...the rest better don't tell...because I feel so embarrasing!!!
I get B3 for my EST which I thought it was a mistake... I don't believe that I get a B for my EST...
And what is more terrible is my Physics and Biology... As a Science student, I really out of idea why am I getting such a bad result for both my Science subject... a B4 for physics and a C6 for biology....
I feel so sad when I saw my Biology result...
Now... I think I can't do anything!!!
But what I want to do now... is to check back my EST result... and just hope I an get can A back...
Now only I know... without an A... it is difficult to apply for any scholarship!!!
But I really want to congratulate all my friends who get an excellent result...
HAIZ!!!... I feel so shame to let people know about my result!!!
Anyway hope for the best!!!

~# signing out ~# kenix @ 3.50pm

No comments:

Post a Comment