Wednesday, July 1, 2009

丢脸的美仪。。。

Today's feeling : 今天我觉得很丢脸。

Wow, it had been a long time I didn't post any blogs due to my busy college life. College's life is really tiring and not similar like secondary school. And of course, I always think that secondary school life is my best moments in life. I miss it a lot. But that had become the history of my life meaning that I won't have another secondary school life, so what I have to do now is concentrating on my studies in college and thinking about my future. And just try to forget the past.

But recently, I always thinks whether I have made a correct choice to study at TAR College. Many people keep asking me the same question. Guess what is the question?? The question is "Hah, you are studying at TAR College?? How many As you get?? Why don't you study Form 6?? Why don't you go for a better college or university??" All these questions are making me crazy. Am I picking the right choice??? No, I don't know! I know I shouldn't think of all these anymore but I have some regret feeling in my heart now and making me feeling sad all days.

As in my college life, we must have 2 credit hours in order to pass the co-curriculum unit. And what I have done to ensure that I can get the 2 credit hours, I make up my mind to enter 下乡服务团. As I am a non-mandarin student, I am having difficulties in speaking that language fluently. I undergoes the first interview and I managed to pass it... but today or maybe just now, I just have another interview but I think I'll fail this time. My mandarin is so 乱七八糟 and I think they won't let me pass one. I feel so 丢脸 about the interview just now. I campur all my languages like a bowl of rojak and I really don't know whether they can get what I say.

Nowadays, only left me alone. All of them are leaving one by one. Lee Teck had gone to UNITEN on last Friday/Saturday and Mabel also had gone to KL this morning. By the way, Yugathes will be leaving us too in the next 2 weeks. Meaning that all the 5 Science 1 's students had gone to somewhere else, except me and those who are doing their STPM.

Huh, it's very late now and I should go to bed right away. Tomorrow still have 3 Tutorial Class and I haven't started on my QS questions. OMG, what a busy week this is!!!
This week will have QS test and then next week will have Accounting test and also Hubungan Etnik test... tiring!!! Assignments and presentations are all coming together in Week 6 & 7.


丢脸的 kenix signing out @ 1.27am

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sad ya...Cant speak mandarin fluently is not your fault.Actually you can start learning it by now.But anyway, as what i heard your mandarin in the past is fine to me, i can actually know what are you talking about, maybe you too nervous that moment and you feel your performance not good enough.Maybe that interview's result is totally different as what u thought.

    Lastly, since you are now had already started your lesson in tarc, then u shouldn't think so much about it. This is because this is your choice at the beginning, except it was not.. So you should be responsible to this choice, and yet you should be confident to what u had chosen.I knew that you already thought it properly before you choose tarc to further study, right?? So, what are you doubting of?? Just do it, kenix!!! I believe that all your friends including me will always be supporting you with any decision you made...

    加油!!!!

    Regards,
    wilson

    ReplyDelete