Wednesday, February 22, 2012

19 FEB 2012

Why? Why? Why suddenly everything in my life changed upside down?
Firstly, I failed my exam and I just get a CGPA of 2.1. I lost my scholarship and I even lost my confidence in studying ACCA. But, I do believe I can do better in the next round. I believe failing is part of life to make us more successful.

But, why?? Why God take away my Dad in the hardest time of mine? I haven't do many things with my Dad. I haven't bought him any present. I never say "I LOVE YOU, DADDY". I sometimes even didn't  talk with him nicely. He still haven't teach my how to drive. I now can't do anything with him anymore, forever and ever.

Actually until this moment, I still can't accept the fact that my Daddy had left us. Maybe it's too sudden. Ya, it's definitely too sudden for everyone of us. Now, I really don't feel like going back to KL anymore, it remind me on that Sunday whereby Daddy and I should be prepared to back KL after dinner. But, before we could have our dinner together, Daddy already left us without our notice.

Though I know life must move on, but it's just too hard for us. I know I really don't know how to express my feelings  but I just wanted to tell Daddy (if you are still around us), "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! and I'LL MISS YOU FOREVER". I hope that GOD will take good care of my Daddy until one day where we can reunion. R.I.P, Daddy!!! I am so PROUD to have you as my Daddy!! You're the BEST DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment