Thursday, October 25, 2007

eXam wEeK......

Oo......at last the final exam starts.............n today is the third day of the exam...............so sian la......i HATE EXAM.........!!!! today my history paper really sucks la...............when all the questions.....i oso dun noe.........die lo me..............later so more bad when i ans the moral paper..............juz the same.......SUCK.............oh i so tension la.........when next week the exam...........all oso seem to be very tough for me.............xpecially the bio........n physics.............oMG.................exam faster end la.....i already can't stand such a pressure...........this few days i.....oso dun hav a gud sleep as i went to bed at 4 sumthing........then wake up at 6.30..............so tired and suffering la...............i hope that i din do things at the eleventh-hour.............thinking about my english paper.............i think my essay will fail la.............as i done many mistake at my essay.................sian la...........b4 i forgot..........today is my fren.....pei shin birthday.............wish her will hav a happy day today la.....n oso gud luck for her exam.................HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........pei shin.............today PSS hav held the "mesyuarat agung"..............n the ajk for next year hav been "diumumkan".............n i am the pengerusi of the PSS...................so happy la.....of course..............but i scared i can't do it la..............cuz that's a quite big responsibility............i hope i can do my best la.....as the pengerusi for the PSS next year...........ok la...........it's quite late lo...........n i am going to do my revision as tomorrow hav maths exam la..............must do sum preparations.............

No comments:

Post a Comment