Friday, November 2, 2007

i wiLL g3t m@D sOoNNnn.............

i feel so suffering...........i feel that i aredi can't breathe...........i juz seem to be "lemas" in the sea.......meaning no one can even save me ge la......last night......i feel stressed....that i nearly gone mad........i feel so tension with the exam...........i am scared that my result for the final is worse than the selaras 2................i scared i will fail all the subjects.............but whenever i say i am very scared about the exam........my frenz will say that i juz pretending.....they say that i won't get fail ge....n say that i am cheating la......but the truth is that i really really dun know a single answer for the questions asked...........tomorrow is the last paper.........est......i feel more terrible after the exam..........why? cuz i will be getting all my marks...........i can't imagine wat marks am i gonna to get.......i feel that i am really a failure la........even though i go for tuition for almost all the subjects.....but the results i get can't even higher than a person who dun even hav one tuition............juz like my bm paper 2......i hav a good teacher at school n oso a tuition teacher.......but i only managed to get 75marks out of 110marks............wat a failure.......everything i done oso does not seem right.............maybe i really need a good rest after the exam.........i should go on a vacation..............so that i can forget all my burden...........why i 24hours oso feel very sad n depressed geh.....???? why i dun enjoy my life as someone say to me that i should enjoy my school life.............!!!!! yes la......but as i am a very stubborn person....i need some time..........to think about my life............ok la........i should sleep as tommorow still got exam....trying to be optimistic................haiz.......... (^.^) happy always....meiyee

No comments:

Post a Comment