Wednesday, December 5, 2007

huh...!!!!

Lately, I very "fan" la.
I don't know what I want to do.

Holidays start liao but I feel that I have wasted my holidays liao...I wan revise but I didn't do that. Then i will be going for the scout campfire for three days. No preparations are made. Very disappointed of myself.

Nowadays I only know how to mapling...........but some times, I play games also feel very "sian" la. Really no use liao me.

Now cough like hell n my voice oso change liao just like ghost la. After the campfire, I can go for ujian komputer and start my form 5 studies.
I hope I can do that la. I also  really very grateful to my seniors who are those form 5 de who give or lend me their notes, reference books and also exercise books. Thanks to you all.

Tomorrow need to go to pasar with my team member......want go beli "sayur" hahaha
Now want watch tv first......"the gentle crackdown" then later watch dvd

Holidays = Wasting Time

No comments:

Post a Comment