Saturday, December 1, 2007

i se3m tO hAv lOsS my cOnfiDeNce.....

huh!!! i oso hav no idea on how to write my blog la.....thanks hui xin for ur comment.....if gt time send more comments to me la...
i really feel jealous cuz u gt a group of gud frens.....i hope i'll find mine one day....!!!!

lately i feel that i seem losing my confidence in doing watever things la........this few days...i often go to chang's house to discuss about the cooking competition....i see those scouts are really gud......i feel that me myself is really no use la......i always scared that because of me......they'll lose...i feel juz no confident in participating that cooking competition la......cuz actually i'm not gud in cooking....huh!!! although i hav been a scout for 4 years...but lately i hate scout n oso dun hav any confident in doing all those scout skills.....today i go to how lai house for a simple meeting......after meeting....our group discuss about the decorations....i really don't hav any idea la..........then chang say why dun we made mini gadjets....and she say that our group got me...n say that won't be a problem as i am quite skillful......hahaha.....!!!! yes...i am skillful but oli in the knots.....i am not gud in making small n tiny ge things ge....if in the past i think i won't say like tat but i think this is a gud challenge.....but why ge??? :) i oso dunno.......now i oli hope that i won't make my group lose in that competition this coming friday la........haiz.......!!!! juz now someone sms me n ask me whether i wan to go to a place.........i really hope that i can go........but i really scared that i will feel bored...n stupid cuz no one will know who am i and i scared that i am shy to make new frens at that function.....haiz......i really dunno wat should i do....??? <(:)>

No comments:

Post a Comment