Friday, May 30, 2008

car practise

Oh......yesterday is my first car practise......although I get my license for a long time but i haven't go for any practise......
Oh my gosh.....I am so scared la....I scared of all those big cars.....n those small kids.....cycling around the park.......

oh.....now only I realised that driving is not an easy task......then 2day I learn for three hours more.....gt some improvement geh....but I think I am not stable yet......I can't control the sterling well............scared scared and scared......
I still gt 6 hours to learn......then I will be going for test ge la.....
but how am I going to take the driving test....while myself still in fright........
huh.....bored.....bored n bored.....this world really gt no fun la......
I think my secret is no longer a secret anymore....cause many people see me driving today......huh...I can't cheat anymore......

No comments:

Post a Comment