Sunday, May 25, 2008

learning something new....

Oh my gosh....Today I wake up very early the morning .......but then after doing some account exercise.....I feel so sleepy that I go to sleep until 2.15pm like that cause of my message alert and also a call from my mum.....OOooooo.........it's raining heavily out there so today I can't go learn my ----- lu......waste my time la....then what I do??? Of cos as usual....on9 lolz......then play some games.....then continue my account exercise....and of cos listen to the music....then Yinky sms.....saying that the Uncle will give the t-shirt to them at my house......oh..that's funny.....The t-shirt, not me in charge de.....why want to go to my house and collect le.....hehe

Then, I get my chess club t-shirt....oh that's nice la....At night we go to the church for some music class.......oh man!!! I am really stupid at playing music instruments la.....I learn to play drum today but my whole body seem to have transfer into a robotic body......you know what I mean......my hands and legs are as stiff as stone!!!!! And I can't even control them.... I think I really stupid la.....wonder can I be better next time....??? Hopefully can la......hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment