Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2nd day as TARCIAN

Hmm…, I think today is better than yesterday. As today we were entertained with the performance by the societies and clubs.

Luckily Cu Van and Xiu Juan got come to college…so that I won’t feel so lonely. Today also, I was able to make a few friends. So sorry that I just remember two of their names, which is Ka Mun and Li Fang (just ignore the spelling)… and another girl if not mistaken is called “Kit Wen”.

Just have a lot of fun today!!! Then, at night, which is just now… we are drawing our flag and also planning on our dance movement at Nerriza’s house. Huh…feel so glad that Nerriza helps us to draw the flag!!! Then we (girls) paint the flag. But I am so sorry that I can’t help finish painting the flag…feel so sorry!!!

Haiz!!! Now I am having headache in choosing my Co-Curriculum…. What should I choose??? I actually want to join the Christian Fellowship but I’m not a Christian. Will that be a problem??? OMG!!! What societies or clubs should I join??? So ma fan la….

No comments:

Post a Comment