Friday, May 22, 2009

Dancing...

Today I didn’t go to college as I was so lazy to play all those station games…so bored and tiring!!!

Then at night, we have some dancing practice at Nerriza’s house again. Huh…although the dancing steps is not too difficult but it’s still a burden for me…. All these dancing practice reminded me of the dancing practice I have during I was in Form 2. Hing Wai asked me, Ai Nee, How Lai and Shok Yien to join a Dancing Competition during a gathering at St.Michael (if not mistaken). Huh… those time is so tiring as we practice almost every day!!!

We practice and practice until 1.40am. I know that my MOM is very worried about me… but I can’t just leave as we haven’t finish practice. Alamak… I think I have forgotten the steps lol…. Aiyoyo…my memories is really terrible la!!! Can’t remember anything geh…. Hoh!!! Feel so sleepy right now. Good night and wish I can remember the steps by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment