Friday, November 30, 2007

sO hAtEfUL.......

haiz...............2day i thought i can go listen to law.....cuz i am going to take my motor license.....tak sangka.....when i am in the middle of the journey....suddenly that uncle......receive a call....n he speak in malay......then.....he stop at the toll n tell me n taufik that there is no space liao.....and he ask us whether we wan go home now or at 12pm....then we both say that we wan go home now lo..then he sent us to the nearest bus stand....we waited for so long....until the bus came.........luckily taufik is there...so i can ask his father to bring me back to that shop again.....so angry la me...cuz i thought i wan finish it as fast as possible la...

this few days.....i really get addicted to maple......wah this game is really fun n made me addicted...i play until i oso can't stop.....my mum often scold me for being such playful la........i really hate sum ppl....i wan kill ppl la....i wan kill everyone that "menyinggung" my feelings
KILLLL......................

No comments:

Post a Comment