Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friends? 朋友?Kawan?........who are they??

Friends? Actually I seem to have forget the meaning of friends.

If I am not mistaken, friends are the close companion of we, human beings....which can share happiness and of course unhappiness and some even can share difficuties together. I even look up the online dictionary.....FRIEND means "A person other than a family member, spouse or lover whose company one enjoys and towards whom one feels affection"

Yesterday, I went out with Wai Sam.....after that we went to "yum cha" with Ai Nee and Keen Wai. And from they, I know I have been the frog under the coconut shell. I am so "grey-hearted" after knowing that my "friends" have come back from genting. But they didn't find me...or even send me a sms. I realised that all my friends had gone....gone forever and never will meet me again....I am so disappointed. Those who have been sitting behind me and beside me during school time....all are fake friends....NONE of them are TRUE friends....

OMG, I feel so scary! How can people change so easily?? Just two months.......everyone change...but maybe even me have changed...Just that I have not change too much..

FRIENDS................where are you?? Please don't forget me!!! CCY....hope you get a job soon!!

OMG....February is coming soon!!! Before that.....HAPPY CHINESE 牛 YEAR!!!! Hope I can find my TRUE and BEST FRIENDS soon....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment