Tuesday, January 20, 2009

paper....where are you???

OMG!!! Help! Help me, please!!!!
Today I go to laminate some paper...when I first started laminate, I put in one piece of paper into that machine...but it never...NEVER come out...!!!!

What had happened???? As I am blur blur geh, I asked for help lo..., when they checked and they said nothing left inside that machine....aiyo!!!! How can like this geh..!!!!!!!! My document really stucked inside but they said “No...nothing inside!!”

Now I really hope that nothing is inside that machine....cause if that machine spoiled. I am not able to pay for it....haven't get my salary yet....

But if that piece of paper is not left inside then.....where have it gone??? Oh....working is so troublesome la....!!! I wished I could go back to school.....enjoying life everyday....Why must we grown up???? Why everything can't be the same forever????

But I pray to God that they will not find that paper forever..........or just can find after I end my contract here.....which I mean after March....

No comments:

Post a Comment