Friday, January 23, 2009

hmm....

HAIZ!!!! Why mom so troublesome geh??? CNY also want me go work arr??? HUH......that RM70 also want count??? No then just no la......I don't care!!!! I just don't want to work on the third day of CNY...Please don't force me arr.......if not I am going to get mad soon......Aiya!!! just joking one la.......cause no one will be able to force me do something that I don't like.......

CHEH......but so often that I was forced to do so many things that I don't prefer.....For example: working.....I am so lazy to work but in order to get some money to buy my desire laptop.....I just take the job to fill up my free time at home.....But this helped me a lot as I feel bored at home already....as mom always urge me to work...,so FAN....Thus, I feel working is better than staying at home and listen to her "lecture"......Anyway.....two days more and CNY will come....I am so looking forward toward this BIG day.....where I can wear my new clothes....wakakaa!!!


~# signing out ~* kenix @ 11.45am

No comments:

Post a Comment