Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

Today is a very special day cause today is 101010.

Today only I realised that Anita Mui was born on this day 10 Oct. Wish her a happy birthday and wish her find her happiness in the another world. ^^

Today have been a busy weekend for me. Busy with all those tutorials. Feels so boring about it already. Luckily, I have my concert video accompanied me doing all those tutorials. Now, my works have already finished 85%.

Haha...now doing what?? Writing blog and accompany by HK903. Yeah~~I'm listening to HOCC radio interview on her latest album. Huh...I'd waited for 1 week already but I still haven't receive any calls from the CDs shop. Wonder when is the album will be available??

That's all for today la...and before I forget I'm going to wish my friend, Shok Yien a happy birthday. Wish her happy always and all the best in life. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment