Monday, October 11, 2010

煩惱是自尋的

As usual, 我係一個鍾意自尋煩惱的一個傻人。冇錯啊、我都係鐘意難為自己的。Everyone hope to treat themselves in a better way. But for me, I just like to search more and more trouble for myself. 
Even it's just a really small matter, I can transform it until the matter is as HUGE as a BIG mountain. I know it seems too exaggerate but for me...it's a fact.
Why I'm so CRUEL to myself? Even to decide whether to cut my hair or not also give me a HEADACHE. Why can't I think more simple?? Oh~ my brain, what are you thinking about?

All this kind of 煩惱 really make me feels depressed. But I'm too weak to control it. And in the end, I was the one who is getting control by all this 煩惱 which is the DEVIL in me. I want to get rid of the DEVIL inside me. But how? Can you see...I am creating a new trouble for myself again. I'm such an idiot. Though this word "idiot" really mean but it is the most suitable word to describe me.

I think I can only find happiness if I can get rid of all these troubles. But, when will it comes, my happiness???

I always wish that I could be 傻傻過日晨。Then, maybe I'll be more cheerful. But, I understand I won't find it before I could change my personalities. I was used to give myself a lot of stress to accomplish my goal. I have too much goals to score but I don't really have the ability to handle all of them.

Kenix, maybe you should let go of your goals. You can't accomplish all of them. All of them only can give you sadness. Please, don't waste your youth with all these. You should enjoy your life to the fullest.

哈哈、説就容易、行動就很難囉。

Who really can do it?? I really can't manage and I think I'll going to live with all my troubles till the end of my chapter.

P/S: Today is Goomo's birthday. 祝她生日快樂 and 身體健康、永久開心。哈哈

No comments:

Post a Comment