Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Monday again~~

At the beginning, I thought I will like Monday cause I'll be having my Business Economics. I like Econs. But now I don't think so...I hate MONDAY due to the "lecturer" who is teaching me Business Law. I was so frustrated with that "lecturer". Feels like want to give her a slap on her face and give her some punches. Whacha~~~~hsss !@#$%

Oh my gosh~~ I think this semester I will defeat by the Business Law. "Thanks" for having such a lecturer. This kind of lecturer is only killing us.
I really have no ideas whether she is teaching LAW or 儸柚(backside). During the whole two hours lecture, keeps on "ass here, ass there, ass everywhere". She is the "best lecturer" I have ever seen since my first day here. Every lecturer hopes that their students will buying textbook so that they can understand more. But, she is the ONLY one who ask back the students, "Hah~~, you all needs textbook?? No need, don't make your life so DIFFICULT". I think with this kind of lecturer, I'm sure my life is going to be TRIPLE more DIFFICULT. She is DAMN LAZY...when we asked when is the replacement class. You know what she answered??
She answered,"Why you all like to make your life difficult?? Replacement class later 啦~~
All lecturers want to settle all the replacement class at the beginning of the semester such as Ms. Boey who replaced our class last week. But she's totally different...want to postpone all things later.

But, you guess who is the last one who suffer?? Sure is us, students will definitely suffer at the end when she can't complete the syllabus. Can I have another lecturer, please??
Oh, I wished she can migrate somewhere else and stop teaching us~~~ FUCK her!!!!

Sorry for being so impolite but I really can't stand her attitude in teaching. She is damn NOT PRO... Having her as my lecturer is my WORST thing in this whole semester. 死囉

PS: This is what I done during her two hours RUBBISH lecture.


Family Day in Ipoh @ 3 Oct 2010

Yesterday, went to Ipoh with family to capture family photos. Having some "FUN", I think. But one thing I hate the most, I hate makeups. Make me feels as if I'm a CLOWN. By the way, I really like those edited photos. Cause they can make us turning from fat to slim without having to diet and exercise. I wish I can learn those editing skills. 哈哈~~

After taking photos, went Jusco and bought a lousy speaker. (But, I'm going to Ipoh once again to exchange the speaker)
I think I'm going to buying a more expensive ones. Next, went to Parade to see whether any CDs shops selling 何韻詩's latest album...無名。詩. Check out many of the CDs shops, but can't find one. At last went to one CDs shop and ask them. Huh~~ they said haven't reached yet. So disappointed =(

But, I already left my contact there so that they can call me when the disc reach. Hope the album will reach faster. I really want to buy it. Wow~~ this month sure need declared bankruptcy jor...哈哈^^
聽到頭都大咪~~


No comments:

Post a Comment