Tuesday, November 27, 2007

who am i????

actually who am i???i m a gurl with a lotz of problems....problematics gurl i think............i am a gurl who mayb seem to be happy.....but the fact is i m not as happy as ppl think........i am a gurl with a lotz of stress....tension all the times........but still.......i won't let ppl to know how stress am i...!!!i m a gurl who like to keep all my secret in deep of my heart.....thus ppl always think tat i m a mysterious gurl......(mayb)i am gurl who like to made a lotz of noise in class....although sumtimes....i seem to be quiet..........as u noe la...my add maths teacher always scold mefor being noisy wo......but i din feel that i m as noisy as my other frenz....but he din scold them oso......oli scold me!!! ???i am a gurl who seem to be very friendly.........but actually i m friendly la....if i hav know the person very well...if not i'll be a gurl who is quite shy.......i dun like to talk to ppl that i m not close v........i m a gurl who dun like to make the first move in watever way......i surely won't make my first move if i wan to made new frenz.......shy i think....i am oso a gurl who hate ppl talk bad things bhind my back....and i m oso a gurl who very "kecil hati".....i think so...wat else i can say about myself le...???i am oso a gurl who dun hav trust in anyone....cuz i hav once been betrayed by my best frenz.........since then........i hav no trust in anyone......n i dun believe in frenz....thus....i dun hav best friend after all..........haiz........eh.......i oso dun noe wat to say bout myself lo......yeah....b4 i forget....i am a gurl who is very violent.....last time....i love to bully the boyz.....but since i go to secondary school....my violent hav decrease lo......gurl....should be so violent ke???but i still like to bully my bro......ok la...i think tat's all for today...........i wanna continue to watch my tv lo.....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment