Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Judgement Day

Today is a very important day for me...my JUDGEMENT DAY.

But to my surprise, I'm not as nervous as I think. Because of yesterday I slept very late, I only woke up around 10AM today. Once I opened my Facebook, many of them already post that results released already.

Though I'm not nervous, but I'm not dare enough to open my Intranet myself. I'd waited for about 10 minutes before I dare to open up the TARC website. Once I clicked on Intranet and key in my ID and PW, I quickly shift to my Facebook page (waiting for the page to load). Once I opened back that page, I was so SURPRISE. I get a B- for my Financial Accounting. Though it was not the best result, but I really grateful that I didn't fail this subject. Thanks God for it. The other four subjects are quite GOOD. Overall, I'm quite satisfy with my results though my CGPA had dropped a lot. ==

After checking my results, I cooked myself the last packet of the Korean Mee that Daddy bought and made myself a cup of HOT Milo.


my lunch

Just now I followed my Mom to Herbalife to weigh my weight. Hmm, I know my results sure are all very bad ge la. My metabolism age is 29, which is 10 years older than my actual age. This doesn't sound good 囉. Then, my Mom's coach asked my whether I get enough sleep and drink enough water or not. 哈哈~~ My answer is definitely NO 囉. Then, she also said that one's 心情 is also very important. A happy person will have a better health than a person who always think negatively.

I'm always a negative thinker. Huh~~ how should I change? How to become a HAPPIER person. 死得啦. Want to be happy also don't know? Maybe I really shouldn't think too much la. I should become easy come and easy go. Everything happens is already 注定. Talk 就easy la...but when it comes to action 就 very difficult 囉.

Hmm...lately I don't why suddenly my interest to learn guitar is back. But I'm not sure whether I really want to learn or just to play for fun only. Do you think guitar is suitable for me? Will it be difficult to learn at my age where all my fingers are very robotic now? It is difficult to learn the music notes?? Huh~~ I want to learn something also so 麻煩.

Should I learn guitar???

No comments:

Post a Comment