Friday, September 28, 2007

f!naLLy...

Oo.....at last i know my characteristics are.......today i suddenly wanted to know how my friends think abt me....so i asked my "lion" abt my characteristics....oo...i am so glad that she tell me the truth....finally i know that i am a very emotional person.....especially when i am doing my homework.....yes...i am totally agree with her......cuz i really will get mad when someone disturb me while i am doing my account, add maths and even chemistry....but i will try my best not to be so emotional next time......furthermore...she oso said that i am very stubborn......cuz she say once i wanna resign.....i won't change my mind wo.....but i am not sure whether....i am stubborn or maybe "cekal hati"......she oso got mention that i talk very loudly in class.....yes lo....i think i really quite noisy in class................OO....finally i know my bad characteristics.........i promise myself..........i will change my attitude........from now onwards.....i promise myself.......i will start my revision.........n if necessary.......i will stop on9 for a while............so that i can concentrate on my studies.......today....i oso not feeling well............today during......i go tuition that time........i almost fall into the drain........when a lorry juz turn suddenly......luckily i managed to jump off the bicycle on time.if not i can't imagine wat will happen to me lo.........GOD bless..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment