Monday, September 3, 2007

nErVoUs.....

I am so nervous and scared nowadays.....xpecially when i saw those form 5 de students are already having their trial.......OMG juz one more year to go......n me myself will be sitting for the spm trial....SPM.....time really past very fast......juz a blink of eyes.........n i already in form 4 this year........juz now i read ah ling the comment......she said that the trial paper is very difficult.....xpecially de sj......actually that day...hui xin oso got told me tat de sj paper 2 is damn difficult ke wo........they so "keng" oso said the questions are difficult.....Ooo.... then wat will happen to me if i am the one who is taking the exam....me sure get 9......i really dun understand why i am so lazy this year.......i always plan to do all my homeworks.....during holidays.....but the results usually is that i will juz do when date due.......What had happen to me??? Why can't i juz concentrate at my studies???? I must control myself.....i can't let the laziness control me....i must overcome my problems..........i suppose to study right now.......but juz can't control myself so juz on9 lo......but i must plan my time wisely......cuz i oso need some times to relax my mind........study hard....meiyee........i know that i can do it......add oil meiyee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment