Wednesday, September 19, 2007

that words hurt me...!!!

Today as usual...i go to school at around 7.15am......there's a ceremony to bless all the form 3 students.....seem very grand la the ceremony.......because of that ceremony....i hav to miss my chemistry period.....so bad la.......during the ceremony...i keep on sneezing.....wat a terrible morning i hav.....after that.....we all went back to class lo..........quite sleepy de.....but i keep on doing my add maths questions......so geram when i can't solve that particular question.....then i went to ask chun hung to help me solve that problem.....then later go recess lo......after having ur meal.....we went to the lobby.....n i ask YY abt the BP......then XXX say y i so care abt the party.....as that party is not mine BP party.....that time...i aredi feel that the words hurt me....then later i went back to class....n i went to take back my add maths book.....n oso my pencil.....that time XXX2 n XXX3......oso say something that hurt my feelings......i dun care whether wat they think.....but wat they say really made me feel sad.....i feel so sad......n i rasa diri saya telah dipinggirkan.....so i juz go back to my place n do my work silently......i aredi dun care how ppl think abt me.......!!! WHY should i care abt how ppl think abt me??? THEY never care abt my feeling.......!!!! haiz...frenz??? for wat FRENZ are???.......so i hav made up my mind that i won't care how they plan their party....who are they going to invite.....n watever it is la..... i will oli show myself on this friday.....i fed up with all of them aredi..........but i noe there is still some of them who will care abt me ge....juz like SY....she cum over to me....n ask why am i looking so sad.....n she oso ask me to smile la.......i feel that......i am very weird la........ppl if din get enough sleep...sure will feel tired the next day..but i didn't....i will feel tired if i get enough sleep....juz like yesterday....i sleep at 10.00....but today......i am extremely tired de....dun know wat de problems with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment