Saturday, September 8, 2007

a vEry coMpLiCated fEeLiNg

Today morning.....is really a bad day for me.....!!! Yesterday....i sleep very early....then today at 4 sumthing....wake up jor...cuz feeling so cold....but then me so lazy sure i continue sleeping la......then at 6...wake up n feel that my right eye "bengkang" jor.....feeling so terrible la....one eye smaller jo.....since my eye "bengkang" liao.....i really dun hav mood.....then i packed up all my books and wait for my turn to bath...after that....i put some medicine to my eye....after that...abt 7.15am ....go skul......really no mood la.....after the assembly....go back to class lo....then we were inform that today no physics class....so i start to do my add math exercise lo.....then that kah yan went to ask for money....as me really dun hav money...so i say i din bring lo....she say in a quite high tone..."i aredi told u yesterday ge ma...." i dun like ppl rushing me to pay...if i got money sure i am going to pay you....la....but i still remember during the beginning of the year ....when i collect money for de library....she oso say like tat to me ge la....then she like marah jo tim.... but today....since my eye is not feeling comfortable...and my mood really bad that time.....i juz dun wan talk to her jo......i very angry with her ar......

this few days...very fan la.....cuz kah yan and yoke yin marah liao....wai sam n the gang.......cuz a small matter....why they all so "kecil hati" ge.....terrible...betul la....so today..wai sam....ask me to ask kah yan whether.....she still wanna join with her during the treassure hunt.....??? then we all go to the lab to watch movie....there...yoke yin and kah yan are playing calculator sms....i juz concentrate on my add maths oli.....while they all watch movie....but as i hear all of them laughing so happy...i watch that movie a while....it's really funny la....after physics period ended....we all go back to class.....then later kah yan send me a sms with her calculator....she ask me to tell wai sam that wai sam still owe her a exercise book.....i feel bad la.....i dun like being treated as a medium to transfer information from one's mouth to another.....i hate to do tis...furthermore i am still angry with her.....later i told wai sam abt the things.....so juz after recess.....wai sam giv me a new exercise book..n ask me to giv back to her...Why they are so funny?......cuz a little problem....they angry liao...each other....then when gud liao....bukan main rapatnya mereka......cannot stand it anymore......

my eye is feeling better now...not so "bengkang"...liao....today really feel so sorry la....if i got show my unhappy face to all my frens...or even not saying a "hi"...to u all guys.....SORRY la...cuz me today really not happy la.......

rain....rain.....and rain......once again i am getting wet......when i go tuition that time.......i really jealous la...to those who got parents...who fetch them to tuition.....after all my tuition......i go home and on9 until now....juz now chat wit hui xin.....i "listen" to wat she write about all her sweet memories....i am really jealous....with her as she got many sweet memories in st.john and oso with her friends.....but me......haiz....all my sweet memories...are slowly changing to bad memories......but honestly.......all my sweet memories are when i was in lower form.....b4 the "W" join scout.......i still remember that time....i first join scout....my first day..of entering scout is that i learned kawad...then later ....i n 4 others girls n a group of boys.....when for the ujian lencana usaha..........i really enjoy that moments.....very happy.....then after the usaha camp....hing wai ask me to join all the boys to go for maju camp......Wow....!! i feel so proud la that time cuz....me one gurl....lead all the boys.....hehe....teringat pun dah gembira....hehe!!!! that time i really like SCOUT very very much............going camp.....go scout house....go gathering....having activities in skul and many more......really happy...la

form 2 is the year where we all done sth really wrong......which is kicked hing wai out of SCOUt....cuz "they" all making report on wat hav hing wai done........that year is really bad.....but hing wai is really nice person as she still help me, chun hung and man heng on the preparations to the Jaya camp........in the camp....we oso feel so lucky as irene n the acs senior are there....they help us a lot in building our "khemah"....form 3....i think is my happiest year ever......as this year...we are having our camp in skul....for the first time.....me as the assistant secretary tim....enjoy those time...riding on chai teng "ego" scooter....go trace for the track...of the pengembara......go meeting...at chun hung house......playing together.....during "halangan komando"....so fun.....but all these are going to end ge la......and i won't find back the happiness forever......cuz of the presence of "W".....that's all for today.......i think..cuz i wanna go sleep liao....
friendship?....how can i find true friendship??......will i be going to miss my school times after my form 5??? really dun noe la....but actually there's nothing for me to miss about....so ntg la...ok la....really hav to stop jor....gud night.....god bless me......n my frenz

No comments:

Post a Comment