Saturday, September 29, 2007

siCk jOr....

Oo..........finally i know that if ppl...sick jor...will really feel suffering.........OMG..i sick jor....la....i hav flu....and a bit of fever........i feel so terrible....during the school times....and at last...i really can't stand it...so i sleep in class liao...after school..........after i having my lunch....n my medicines.........i sleep like a corpse for 6 hours.....n of course......i miss all my tuition class....juz after..........i wake up...........i feel so dizzy....so teruk la......then later i go out to buy my dinner......n go to take back my photostat papers......after consuming my delicious "wan tan mee".....i mei on9 a while lo.....then........i chat a while.....with hui xin......rupa-rupanya.....many ppl oso got read my blog........hui xin say she got read my blog.....then she asked y i seem unhappy ge......yes lo ho....y i seem unhappy ge....WAT makes me feels so sad???? i oso dunno la....but i really try hard not to be sad for no purpose........so now.....i am feeling better now........but one more things i quite fan abt is......dunno whether i should go for the form 5 kl n genting trip or not??? but i already go for the penang trip.........so i dunno whether i hav so much money or not............but i really wanna go to genting wo.........so dunno le...??? but kah yan gt go wo.....ok la.....no matter wats.......see first la...whether who else gt go.....so bad la..2moro still hav to go to school.......got extra class for add maths...ai yo

No comments:

Post a Comment