Monday, August 27, 2007

26-08-2007

Today is the last day of the school holidays......that's mean in another 6 hours.......i'll have to go back to school...haiz.........Juz now.....my parents and i went to KTAR to watch the"SGM Malam Mesra Kebudayaan".....Quite enjoying ke.....de performance........Today morning oso we got MKKP meeting........lastly.....i manage to officially resign from my posts......i am really glad....n i hope tat after my resignation.....i can concentrate at my studies......le....Actually i feel quite soli cuz my resignation will make them hav to cut down one of the PL and oso to reorganise the patrol again.......i am so SORRY la..... but that is not what i want....!!! in the meeting...me and my friends are being punished....to do de "frog jump"........so painful la.....i hate doing tat...........i really dun not UNDERSTAND.....why should i be punished? For wat is the punishment? I am so confusing la.......now my legs still feel very pain...wondering how am i going to march.....sometimes i really dun like to attend any of the meeting tat is organise by the SCOUT....i will be very "geram" whenever i talk or heard about SCOUT de things........ok la......i hope tat.........from now on.......there is nothing about SCOUT in my blogs.......... ok la....i wan go to check my mails la....gud nite my blog.....hehehehe......

No comments:

Post a Comment