Saturday, September 4, 2010

擔心

Huh...
I felt very worried now. Though now the exam was over, I still felt moody for what have I done (which I means all the mistakes that I done during the exam period).

I felt so guilty that I didn't try my very best for this semester and I think I'll be getting a tremendously bad results in this semester that will affect my overall CGPA. I don't want my CGPA to drop so badly.

But all these all too late to be regretted. As whether I passed or not, it will be depending on the fate and my answers. I just hope badly that I can maintain my scholarship. I really can't afford to lose it. I don't want to make my Mom disappointed. I don't want her to spend so much money on my studies. Even though I'm now still using her money for my studies. Just now, she said, "Luckily she (who is me) doesn't use so much of my money on studies." But I really scared....damn scared that I need her to spend more money on me.

If I really can pass all my subjects for this semester, I'll promise I'll be working extra extra hard for my coming semester. I will not play so much of Facebook and Goo so muchh.
Just keep on praying to pass all my subjects. May Lord grants me and my DAC friends with good results. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment