Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final exam? Not yet ended??

After spending the whole night creating and designing my new blog, I discovered that I have forgotten that I am still in exam week. But don't know why in this semester (Y2S1), I lose my mood of studying. Is it because of the subjects are tough or I am being to lazy??

I'm always in dilemma. I don't know what am I expecting from? Maybe I always expect that Lord will help or guide me in everything I do. But after today FA exam, I know that I am too PROUD of myself. I always too CONFIDENT of myself. I am too EGO. That's why my whole exam paper for today(yesterday) also can't do. I really hate myself very much.

Both the taxation and FA paper, I also done it very badly...but I'm still not scared yet. I still have a lot of mood to do things that are not important at all. Not related to my Final at all.

I know I am wrong and now I'm trying to change. Although it's a bit late, it is better late then never 嗎~~~. I think enough of rubbishing, I want to go to bed 啦. Good Night and 早晨 (In the process of learning to write in cantonese chinese). Later have to start studying for the last paper "ENTREPRENEURSHIP".

No comments:

Post a Comment