Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last day of the Holidays

Today is the last day of my semester break. Tomorrow need to get back to college again.

Huh~~ no more holidays already. Busy life is going to start. Life is getting tougher and tougher. Hope that I can survive till the end.

Recently, I had done something wrong and I'm feeling a bit guilty right now.

So sorry to all my 下鄉 friends. So sorry that I can't accomplish the mission with you all. So sorry. =(
Other than that, I feel more sorry to my 宣傳股. I really want to go Ipoh with you all. But so sorry, since I'm getting sick. I don't feel like going anywhere. So sorry. Hope you guys can understand me and forgive me.

I think tonight I should go to bed earlier so that I can wake up on time tomorrow morning. I think there's nothing much that I want to share here. I want to stop here. Goo Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment