Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can I PASSED???

Hmm~~, in about 24 hours, my result for the last semester will be released out.

Though I have my worst prediction which is getting a YELLOW form for the FA and losing my SCHOLARSHIP. I hope this will NEVER happened!!

I'm some sort of MAD and almost become volcanoes that are going to burst out when those lecturers keep on telling us that the passing percentage of students is only 50% and students are killed in Section A and cash flows statements.

喂, no need you all lecturers told, we also know that we are getting killed 啦. Still want to 在我們的傷口撒鹽. Can't they understand our feelings of getting YELLOW forms?

I really do not dare to open my Intranet tomorrow. I really really scared that I will fail the subject. Oh my god, I never feel as nervous and worry as now. I really hope that things can move faster a bit. Especially moment like tomorrow. Hate to face it but life is really cruel.
We always need to face the things that we don't like and what we want will seldom occur.
I hope this time MIRACLE can happen on me. Crossing my fingers and hope that I can see some miracle tomorrow morning.

PS: Mr. Wong is telling us to read more Business News. I think I should start my practice of reading business news from The Star 囉.我唔想fail這個subject啊. Hmm, I'm gonna stop here for blogger and go to have a glance at the business news ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment