Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HK 903

Today is my second day of my new semester. It is already my 5th semester in this college. Life back to college is damn boring and sleepy.

I thought I want to post a blog yesterday, but I never did it lastly. I too tired yesterday and moody too. Yesterday, I really feel mad and just felt like killing people. I also done some very "ugly" things yesterday which is very embarrassing. I still can't forget about the matter. Oh~~~

Just now, I'm having my lecture with Ms. Lee. She is really a good hypnotist. Once she came into CDK2, I immediately felt sleepy. Waited for so long until her class ended at 11AM.

I quickly rushed home. Why? Cause my idol was on a radio interview. Haha~~
阿C was on 903 today. So happy to hear her voice and her result for a 口頭禪心理查驗. Here is the test:

口頭禪看你有否殺人傾向

經常掛在嘴邊的口頭禪可以暴露個性,這可是有心理根據的,不信你測測看吧。
下面的這些口頭禪,你通常會說哪一句呢?

A. 說真的、老實說、的確、不騙你
此人有一種擔心對方誤解自己的心理,因此性格有些急躁,內心常有不平。他會十分在意對方自己在團體中可以被認可。於是,極有可能因為情緒的波動,魯莽地殺死了別人!

B. 啊、呀、這個、那個、嗯
這種口頭語的人,反應是較遲鈍,思維慢,比較有城府。因怕說錯話,需有間歇來思考。這種人的內心也常常是很孤獨的。這類人怕事怕錯,太守規,故殺人動機奇低。
 
For me, my answer is surely "B" as I always talk without points and aimless. So, I definitely won't be dare enough to kill people. Haha =D
阿C answer is "A". She said she will kill people with her 眼神.
I like her 口頭禪 "點解係咁、請問?" I like the 請問?... it sounds polite but it had a hidden meaning behind. Cool~~
 
HK 903 is really a good radio station. I like 小儀and森美 programme especially. Hope I can listen to it everyday.
 
I'm gonna stop here for my lunch and later for lecture again...Ms. Boey this round. Hope I won't fall asleep later on. ZZZzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment