Friday, September 24, 2010

無名.詩

Oh my gosh...I am extremely sad now.
Just now I go to Five Music to buy HOCC latest album "無名.詩" limited edition.

Firstly, I had successfully added it into my buying cart. But I accidentally tick the "delete" button on the page and now my purchase had gone le...

Feel so sad and disappointed now. The album was very nice as it was a puzzle limited edition. But now it's all sold out. And I'm not going to have such a special album of hers. Why don't they sell more for this album???

ARRRRRRR..................really want to scream out all my sadness. T.T

Now, I just can buy a normal edition album of 無名.詩. (But I will still be glad to own one of her any album as long as is HOCC) I am now a crazy and mad 菇徒. Crazy over 何菇.

Huh, I still feel very... I just can't use language to express my feeling.

I hope I can own my very own credit card soon. So that I can easily buy my favourite album online.

Now, I can just look at the photo of that special album. Can you see...how nice was this puzzle limited edition??

PS: Hope someone can sell one to me ><
Support Goo forever~~~ ^^ + T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment