Friday, September 17, 2010

Holidays = Flu

Finally, I am free to post a blog.
As always, I have a very very sensitive nose.
Since I am having my semester break, I will be busy cleaning up my room.

Thus, I sneezed for the whole week while I tidy up my room.
That's so pity. Now, holidays still left one more week.
But I will be having my CS tasks on the coming Thursday, that is right after my 中秋节.

After this semester break, I am sure my life is going to be more more tough.
Why? Cause the coming semester subjects are way too tough.
Moreover, there is one subject which is having 3 hours lecture. Hope that the lecturer is fun enough to keep me alert.

After this semester break also, I will be having my judgement day, which is the day the result is released. I still wished that my result won't be so terrible.

I think I should go to bed, tomorrow still need to go Ipoh. Good Night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment