Monday, September 27, 2010

我的心好痛...點解嘢?

Now is already 2.16am, but I still can't sleep.

Just now while I'm lying on the bed, I think about many things. I think about 下鄉D事情. I had a heartache for not be able to 回鄉. I also think about the sms that SJ send to me. She said that our group will never be together. I feel so sad about what she meant. Does they angry with me because I didn't 回鄉 with them and go steamboat with them? 我真係好sad吖.

我的頭也覺得很痛吖. 好辛苦吖~~ (I want to cry already...T^T)
Why life is so tough? Now even want to sleep also so DIFFICULT...
I really cannot stand all these anymore. Can someone please help me end all these suffers?
I really want to get a good sleep before I start my class later on at 9AM. Should I eat some FLU medicine to help me to get sleep? I think I really need it.

Hmm...I am going to take my medicine and eat now. Hope I can sleep 啦. Once again... GOOD NIGHT. Oops, I don't think now is Good Night... now should be GOOD SLEEP.

PS: I hope you guys won't mad at me. I'm feeling more sick now~~

2 comments: