Monday, August 13, 2007

..............

You've got an awful thinking on your mind right now -- but so does everyone else! You may need to step back and let people go through their own business; save your thoughts and opinions for a later time.

Wow....so accurate la....tis horoscope reading....!!! i really got an awful thinking on my mind right now.......but i dun noe whether others are oso same like me or not.. As i am quite a stubborn person.....i dun noe how to step back...really can help with my bad characteristic.... today have been a sad day for me......

Today......i sleep until 10.30am oli wake up....so tired la.....after tat...have "pan mee" as my breakfast....so yummy la... then i juz walking around de house lo...doing nothing la...see having a such boring day....then at 1.30pm.....my mum cum home n fetch me n my brother to my grandma's house....having lunch lo...but i din eat a lot cuz no appetite....then go tuition lo......today got exam la.....but i cannot finish all de questions....so sad la....

after tuition....i went home lo.....i go to my mum's room....i sleep on the bed.....i start to think about many things.....such as the scout n others school de things...n something that i hope to do....but my mum din support me oso....i am so heart broken .......sob.... i started ...................................................to.........................tears started to roll to my cheek........yes i am crying..........i dun noe why suddenly i will cry de....then ran back to my room to cry " sepuas-puasnya".......after crying for almost an hour.....my emotion....become stable....back.....but still feel really sad........why my mum like to babble.....then.....later my mum n my brothers went to my grandma's house to have dinner...but i din go.....cuz no mood la...........actually tis is not de first time ......i cried for no reason.........i always like tis de.....me really sot sot de....hahaha

then on9 lo..........go friendster...msn...n oso find the info about great wall of china....n oso de leaning tower of pisa......but suddenly no internet de line......haiz................so frustrated la.......wan go on9 oso cannot de......y like tis de my life so unlucky......every times oso like tis de...i wan on9 oso cannot........ok lo...then i wait........for so long....juz like ages....at last can on9 back lo....but all my friends oso left aredi...........then off9 lo.....cuz very late aredi.....suddenly......i think about the "sin chew" carnival........i wonder wat will happen in tat carnival.......cuz i am not helping in de carnival..................i am going to enter the "walk a hunt" competition...........i am so tired right now...............ok la......i think it's all for now...................i wan turn off de computer aredi la......i hope that i will have a happy day 2molo le............no mood liao....le

u all sure very boring....rite.....reading my blog......cuz everyday de content oso almost de same de.............me oso dun wan de....but wat can i do.....??? i am tat type of person ma...........BORING gurl.............haiz.............

No comments:

Post a Comment