Sunday, August 12, 2007

a boring saturday night!!!!!

Almost forgot liao today is the summer concert of 8tv.......at last it was held in ipoh....but i din go cuz i dun like lo....house so comfortable....why wan go there wo???? today hav been a very boring day for me...i considered la....

today i got school replacement...but many of my classmates oso din cum.....so bored la...if i noe so many ppl oso din cum....i oso dun wan attend skul 2day la....better sleep at my house......yesterday almost 3 oli sleep la...very "fan" la tis few days.....dun noe why.....but of course..i hav 2 attend skul cuz my mum won't let me "ponteng" de...very "cham" la......go to skul 2day....we r being forced to draw poster of the independence's day celebration.......me myself noe la....that i am bad in drawing..if u ask me to draw...it's juz like calling me to die la.......but luckily....lik wak help me to draw most of the drawing...hehe...i juz do the coloring part oli...after that.....i n my 2 little sister go to geography room to find puan leong lo.....lepak at there oli la....luckily i got the 2 little sis who accompany me....if not i sure will die of being so boring....at skul le....i giv a ride to kar mun n we went to oi kei's house....we chit chat la....they two very funny la....no wonder so many ppl like them la....hehe!!!!!

then i go home at about 1.20pm cuz got tuition ma....long time din go for zaitun de tuition.....cuz of de scout activities la....i hope that those scout de activities won't make me miss my tuition again la...........but i think i sure will miss my tuition as our troop is going to held a modern cooking competition in september 15....n there is oso a.......wat carnival....forget liao wat name le.. but i got take part in the "walk a hunt"...hope can win le....but still one week to go la...but i aredi "tak sabar" liao.....after tuition.......go n watch movie....until i feel so sleepy n i go to sleep liao lo....

very "geram" la.....ppl release my aeroplane....le that sam sam la.....promise wan 2 go to lik wak's house but at last.....say dun wan go liao le ..........so hateful la...tis sam sam.....bad gurl...!!!!
juz on time.....luckily i din sleep until i miss the summer concert....although i din like tis years de summer concert....i still wan 2 watch if not my friends n i din got topic to talk about lo........but actually i really din watch de cuz buzy chatting with my friends on msn lo.....hehe....chat with huey min....yuges...yugathes...n hui qing too.....hav a lot of fun la...chatting v them....while chatting v them....i hav to look for sum information......to do the english ULBS.....so "cham"...ar!!!!!! until now still cannot find de suitable information la.....haizzzzzzzzz........

i really wan to do how is my personalities.......towards my friends.....! tis few days....i am thinking about these things lo.....really make me feel very "fan" la.....Am i juz like a "wood"....do my friends feel boring hanging out v me........WHY i so CARE how ppl think about me??? but i reallly CARE la...how ppl xpecially my friends think about me......!!!! i always scared that i ll lost face in front of my frenz de......i cannot face.....failure de la..........

"In order to succeed, your desire for succeed should be greater than your fear of failure"......tis word by billy ....... is really meaningful 4 me...it is juz like a "pendorong" for me to put aside de fear of failure...in order for me to succeed in my life............

No comments:

Post a Comment