Wednesday, August 15, 2007

a veRy peAce dAy fOr me.....!!!!

Oo......today i feel quite peace la......since nothing much happened in my life today......but today at school feel quite boring de cuz my chemistry teacher din cum school 2day...so i can't attend my favourite class....during the free time.....we discuss about our trip to penang.....seem no ppl wanna follow the trip so we chance our mind......we will go to genting instead of penang....i juz wanna go for a trip to giv myself some times to relax my mind.....so tension wif my studies......i think there is nothing for me to write about the school period......
haizzzzzzzz.............today after school got marching practise........so lazy la...!!! i quite enjoy the practise de but then i am being criticized by ai nee lo.....she say tat i seem very weird while i am marching.........my heart feel sad la...but mayb really i really march weirdly lo......as i long time oso din practise liao...wat to do..as now there is no a gud leader la..in the troop...so how the member can be gud....then at 2.35pm...i went home lo...after having my lunch go watch tv....until i feel very sleepy..then at night....my dad bring us to have dinner at a food centre....then went home watch de "ghost whisper 2". Tat's all i think......n i wanna stop here la....cuz wanna finish my bm essay....2morrow hav to pass up lo....( really lazy la me...do work in at the eleventh hours....)..hihihi...."PEACE"......tat picture of mickey n frenz is so nice la....

No comments:

Post a Comment