Thursday, August 16, 2007

w!LL i rEgReT??? DefiNiteLy NO! NO...NO..n NO!!!!!

Today should be a happy day for me......but all this was being ruined when the co-curiculum started at 1.55pm.......Before i talk on the topic that really made me wanna to shout"FUCK".....i'll start my blog wif something happy.......Today morning after the assembly.....puan yasmin called all the girls to stay back....that time....i was blur blur de.....i dun noe wanna to stay back oso.....hihi...puan yasmin talk about the girls issues.....which is not suitable to tell....to u all....hihi!!! during the assembly.....tat bat po, ah ling ask me who is that "she" in my blog.....of course...as i aredi use "she" as the symbol....i surely won't tell de la.....so i ask her to guess lo....I wonder why everyone that read my blog oso think that "she" is tat swet yee ke??? i honestly tell u la...ah ling that person is.....actually......not swet yee but another person in my school....if u can guess correctly....i will giv u a treat....wakakaka!!! I oso wonder wat had happened to tat hui xin.....injuries here n there....so cham la....must be very painful...err!!! Then.....we hav class as usual la....during de maths period....we go for eyes testing......n the most terrible moment came.......as soon as the bell rang.....!!!!!!we all gathered at the lobby....."masuk baris" lo.....she ask man heng n how lai......to check the full-u.......Did she ever remember tat i am oso de pengawai disiplin...??? But everytimes.....she oli will call man heng....to check de full-u....sometimes me myself oso dun noe whether i am de AJK or not???!!! After that......how lai ask chun hung n wai chun.....go out to be "hukum". chun hung ask wat's wrong wif him...?? before that how lai oso ask me to cum out.....then how lai said tat we both din wear de "pangkat" badge...we both not satisfied....cuz ai nee n man heng oso din wear....so if want to punish both of us....u must oso punish ai nee n man heng too.....i was very angry tat time....i am not satisfied wif everything.....then how lai ask me to cool down....but i can't....!! later how lai came n said tat we wait until friday first....wait for darren to punish us....! what the fuck!!! i really wan to explode de la.....then we started to march lo.. me feeling very not "shuang"....so....pretend to be cool.....but unluckily.....swet yee made me wan to laugh as i see sth weird from her....later i dun noe y...? man heng ask all of us to go to the "tapak bola keranjang" to march.......then march la....me aredi cool down ge la....but when i see her....i will feel tension......after marching for sum time.....we then gathered at the lobby....cuz ai nee wan to announce sth lo...she juz say tat 2molo....after school...gt marching practise n friday got mkp meeting wo....so hateful la...meeting this...meeting tat........!!! that moment.....i dun noe wat happen 2 myself but i juz wanna to hand out that resignation letter as soon as possible...so after we all dismiss......i giv her tat letter......but i noe....trouble will soon coming to me.....watever la....cuz i really dun wan to be any AJK or watever APL la....no meaning....."tak ada maknanya"......ok....i think i hav really cool down ke la.....n i think i won't regret on wat i did tis afternoon.....when i went home..........after having my bath....."He" sms me again but now i din feel scared about "him" la...cuz we are juz frenz........when i think about the first time "he" sms me....i feel so scary la....but lately i feel better now.........but somehow....i really worried that i hav to wait for few months oli i can resign.....i wan 2 stop immediately ......STOP EVERYTHING!!!!ok la.....i should go for a shower to calm myself......wakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment