Tuesday, August 14, 2007

sHouLd i g!v hEr de LettEr.......???

Oo.....i am so frusfrated now......I am thinking whether i should really giv her that letter.... yesterday before....i sleep.....i hav aredi made up my mind tat is i would like to resign from the post that i am having in the scout......i hav think for a very long time n finally i came up with de letter.......but i am scared of many things....example.....i scared that de pemimpin won't let me go for exam......n oso gathering.....if like tis for wat i attend the scout....right??? Why i can't juz do it according to my feelings....but i really scared i will regret.....la...and i oso dun noe....wat is the most suitable time for me to resign......n if i resign....dun i hav to wait for 3 months notice....i hope there is no necessity la.....lazy la.....wanna to be free as soon as possible....


today i really feel no mood after recess.....because i din see "her" around.....where hav "she" been......wanna see "her" oso cannot la.....haiz....... furthermore.....i am very frusfrated about de color of our class t-shirt.....why ppl like to choose tis n tat de??? We hav discuss for quite a long time n finally today....we hav the conclusion....the color that we choose are black n apple green...ok la...i quite like tat color de....!!! Really thanks to my son....man heng la....he see me so "fan" n he ask me wat's wrong with me.....n i tell him that i am quite "fan" wif the color of de t-shirt.....n finally he help me to ask de class to decide de color.........

once again i miss my add maths tuition.....but never mind....i will go on friday...n i think i will go to the sunday class for my account......cuz saturday...surely not free de .....cuz got walk-a-hunt.......why my time so packed de......?? wat a tiring life.....i hav!!!! Tis cuming holiday.....i wanna go sumwhere else.........to relax......hope can go.....without any "halangan" le..........
ok la...........i oso dun noe wat to say le.............but conclusion of today is ............i am very "bimbang abt her" la.........hihihihihi...dun noe wat i write la..........???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment