Friday, August 3, 2007

wat de f - - k!!!!!!!!!!!

Oo.....dun be surprise of wat i write!!! I am so angry right now that i dun have other words to describe my feelings right now.......FUCK! Why i am so angry le??? Actually me today is in a very gud mood cuz today i have done my oral test for bahasa melayu and i get full marks of it. Moreover today....there are not so much homework so i think i can relax a bit after my account tuition....but suddenly i saw a message in my phone...OMG! the msg is from ai nee! so i think that's not a gud news....She called for an urgent meeting....Ok lo...i go for the meeting. After the meeting....my anger can't be control anymore.....i juz wanna to release all my anger....but i keep myself under control....So now i use blogging as the way to express all my feeling about tat particular "meeting". I am being forced to take part in the "masakan rimba" contest.......Why she wan us to take part? why she dun ask de member to take part...???? why? why? why? see i gonna crazy!!!! ok....i think i dun wan take part de la.....but when i went home......i saw her msg again...she ask me to join her group.....i noe that she as the KK oso "very tired" but me juz a "fei cai"....juz left me behind la...less me one person won't affect anything de la........I am very very very TIRED LA.........if she still force me to do things that i dun like......i think i have to use my last choice......which is sacrifice the post of the APL since i oso dun like to become a APL de la....I DUN WAN to be part of de MKP.......i wan to resign.......tomorrow i'll ask puan lee about the co-curriculum marks.....if it won't affect much of my marks....BUT if she still force me until i can't even breathe.....i will not juz resign of the post.....i will resign from the SCOUT oso.......For wat doing sumthing that u dun like to do.....there is no point doing sumthing that is not making u happy......u'll feel very suffering......that wat i feel now......Actually the main reason that i dun wan to take part is that i will surely feel very tired after the running....U think i still gt so much energy to cycle from TBB to the Kompleks Sukan.....and the other reasons is i dun wan to miss my tuition anymore.....i dun care la if ai nee and the others are so willing to go as they r so bright students.....me not same....i can't miss for tuition anymore.....i wan to study well.....i dun wan to disappointed my parents who are so tired working to earn money for me to study not for me to join a competition to buy chicks and fish......so like cooking....go home and help ur mother to cook la.....take part in such a competition for wat!!!!! Despress!!!!! i think i should go to see the caunselor so that she can help me.... I dun wat to talk about it anymore......i dun wanna to take part.....KILL me la.......than forcing me doing the things i dun prefer......i am totally disappointed now!!!! NO MORE SCOUT and CO-CURRICULUM

No comments:

Post a Comment