Wednesday, August 8, 2007

waT a bOriNg day fOr mE....


I am sorry to my blog....cuz aredi 2days din post any blog.....cuz i am really buzy... Yesterday is my friend de birthday...my friends and i go celebrate with him...hav a lotz of fun...maybe because yesterday....watch tv until 1am...i feel so sleepy 2day.....i sleep during my maths period...cuz we all at the "bilik media"....very comfortable...got air-con and that room is very dark de..that's why i feel so sleepy...the teacher then cum n wake me up...but i still continue my sleep...after that period, we go back to our class until 2.30pm...skul finish...but still cannot go home la...Poor...mei yee...hav to march...after that got "MKP" meeting.....at about 3.30pm...i oli reach back to my house...after having my lunch...i rest for a while..then went to my mum's room to take a nap..but actually not a nap...i sleep until i miss my history tuition again....i always miss my tuition de lo.....i wish i got go tuition 2day la....i juz wake up....when wai sam sms me to call me to go to her house to check his computer....i am so sorry la cuz cannot help her to fix her computer cuz i juz know use the software but i din know how to fix a computer la.....then i do my homework after i take my bath and hav my dinner....i juz now oli finish doing my chemistry notes.....now it's aredi 11.00pm....i hav discovered that my lifestyle is very boring....xpecially 2day.....like this i hav wasted my 23hours doing nothing......WHY my LIFE so BORED de??????? At last there is one day.....that i didn't mention any scouting activities in my blog.....! That picture very nice le! he is the founder of scout...he is LOrd Baden poWell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment