Wednesday, August 1, 2007

whatEver la.....

My mood today can be considered quite good de....I am very happy when "she" come over and talk with me......and my friends, too....although "she" is making fun of me.....but i am willing to be treated like that....coz if i can make them laugh....never mind de lo....I always being de victim for my friends to make fun with......coz they always say that i have married with LTH de la....n wat we'll do in the middle of the night....that's all rubbish! All nonsense.....That's all for the part during my assembly....After that....we went back to our class....n started my new n challenging day......after having my chemistry period......i felt so bored....but anyway i keep on doing all my homework.....i am very "geram" or hateful when my history's teacher absence for class again........wat tat idiot teacher wanna to do... she always absence but if she presence also no use de le.....coz she never taught us.....since the first day.....she came into our class...WHY is the school giving us such a teacher? Omg...! I am really not sure what will happen to me....when the examination came....? How am i going to answer those questions....? Whatever.....la....but the things that really make me angry is that my additional maths de teacher didn't let us go home.....as he has promised that he'll let us go home at 1.50....he broke his promise....and i am really mad at that time coz i am very hungry....and no mood doing the add maths n maths de questions.....crazy la me!!!!! Ok.....i think i'll stop here....cuz i wanna to go for tuition lo......

No comments:

Post a Comment