Saturday, August 11, 2007

f!NdiNg tHe trUe mE! yEe......

hA!Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz................wat la tat yoke ling so 8 de.... she go n tell hui xin wat i write until tat hui xin cum n scold me (no la where gt scold juz say say oli la)...never mind la.....but i wan to thank yoke ling jie jie cuz go n promote my blog....gud lo...so that ppl can know wat mei yee think about......i really have no idea of wat i wan to write 2day....cuz 2day ....many things happen around me.....but sum...i really can't write it out.....

today is juz an unluckily day for me......Why i say so.....cuz 2day wake up late jo.....7.10 oli wake up.....then quickly prepare myself n rushed to skul lo....luckily i din "lewat" to skul la...if not i am really in trouble lo..!!! Then i settle down lo.....juz b4 de assembly started.....my dear...hu do u think cum over to my friends n i..??? sure lo....is ai nee la....if not hu else....!!! acTually nothing special....she juz ask us to stay back after skul.....then we started our boring de assembly....while those form 3 students...will be having their trial....last day lo...i think those form 3 de students must be very happy lo.....cuz when i was in form 3 that time....me so overjoyed after my trial finish.....but then of course feel sad la cuz de result no gud...but as i remember......i get 6As n a C in my trial la.....C for my geography lo....

quite boring cuz after physics...n bm...we all go to the computer lab...really bad luck la....the computer that i hav chosen....cannot access to the internet de....so i can juz do my account de homework lo.....i hav think for a long time.....cuz i do not noe how to do the question 4 n 5.....so after i hav done my duty in de library....i go downstairs n ask mun s'ng n mun jee....but both of them oso forget liao how to do....then i ask hui xin lo....she oso de same.....forget liao how 2 do...how can like tis de...???? But anyway thanks for teaching although u all can't help....then dunno why....i can solve de question liao....hihi...so weird la!!!! Oooo.......excited moment is cuming when the bell rang at 12.15pm.....

we all gathered at the lobby n then we go out to the assembly ground....n started marching....."kiri....kiri....kiri....kanan.....kiri....." tat's all we r doing.....quite bored...but i still enjoy it cuz long time din march lo.....miss my old times again la.....so "memalukan" when i see those form 1 de st.john oso can march better than us.....so shame la....then at 1.10 sumthing......i went home cuz have to rush to tuition....so exhausted la.....i hate Friday.....so many tuition packed together....2.oopm until 6.00pm.....different places pulak tu........then go home home n on9 lo until 8.00 sumthing....sam sam cum n find me to go cc.....until i forget to wash de dishes....then when i reached home .....my mum started to scold me.....say that i am not responsible...n like to go out.....hanging around with my friends.....i feel that wat my mum scold me is really correct wo.....
tis few days i oso .....cum out...lepak de... din do homeworks n oso housechores....!!!

wat had happened to me??? last time....i'm not like tis de wo.....if i go out oso....i sure will finish all my housechores first.....n now i am so lazy la....homeworks din finish then copy ppl de xpecially my "lion" de homeworks lo...but i feel tat i am really not responsible...n oso dun not keep my promise...as i hav promise to myself tat i will finish my works without copying...but i can't do it........i really wonder where is that mei yee who r very hardworking n responsible had gone.......i hav to search back that mei yee......i cannot be like tis de wo..........
MEI YEE...........where have u gone????? cum back plz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment