Friday, August 10, 2007

mY pErsOnaLitiEs....???

Today in skul....it's juz very boring.......Why i will boring? mayb cuz 2day many of my friends oso...absense....Wonder wat r they doing when i was studying? I feel that life is really meaningless.....for wat....we r studying so hard....with so much burden........i feel so suffer......i juz thought of giving up everything in my life.........i was very tired everyday.....this few days, i dun noe wat had happened to myself.....i like to sleep during class......mayb cuz i sleep very late le..recently...cuz i think about many nonsense de things.....Now....i attend my account tuition.....i oso will feel sleepy de...WHY? WAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME? I HAVE TO STOP TIS NONSENSE!!!!!At night.....i on9 to find sum sources to make my power point presentation de things.....As usual la....i will open my friendster n oso my msn....cuz wanna chat v friends ma......then i saw hui xin on9 wo.....so i chat with her lo.......in the same time i oso chat with emily n oso yuges.....hui xin n i talk about nonsense la....then i ask her lo...why she is so fierce de wo...then she tell me....that's the real hui xin...she say that she dun like to pretend to be cute or watever la....then i am so curious to noe how ppl think about my personalities.....so i ask her lo wat she thinks about my personalities.....her ans really made me feel so surprise.....she say tat i am a friendly person.....wakakaka!!!! me......FRIENDLY!!!!!......tat must be a joke....but as she says that i am friendly...then mayb la..To me......my personalities are.......i am not confident in watever i did.....i am scared that i will lost face la.........i din dare to know new friends....cuz i dun noe how to communicate with ppl........n i scared they dun wan 2 be my friends....then i will feel so "fish" la....Am i fierce??? Am i talkative?? i am lazy lo......i am tat type of ppl who juz can guide ppl but if me myself do tat stuff....surely fail de........who can tell me wat my real personalities are????????? Cuz myself.....cannot see the real personalities of me myself.....but sometimes i oso cannot differentiate which is the true meiyee....???

No comments:

Post a Comment