Thursday, August 9, 2007

A n!gHt aT CC..........(^o^)

Wow!!! Today....is a quite happy day for me cuz nothing to say about the scouting things!!! Today sum of my friends and i participate in the patriotic singing competition......and we hav..............WON in that competition without any competitors...cuz the other class hav giv up...sure la...our class so "geng"......so they scared aredi....but we hav to perform again on the 30th August......so lazy la ....win aredi still got to perform!!!!haizzzzzzzz.....! Today at tuition.....feel so sleepy....din listen to my ah sir oso.....luckily after i washed my face i din feel so sleepy la.....still can listen a little bit....but i am very blur la about tis topic "HEAT"......wanna get mad ge le!!!! aT night......sam sam, wilson, ivis, carrot, stephanie and me.....almost forget my son, chun chun went to MM....we chat-chat lo.....after that we all go to CC.....me help them lo.....to make accounts.....and blog oso......wonder when i can see their blogs?????? But something very weird la.....cuz i aredi help sam sam to make a friendster account.....and ivis oso add her de le ma....but juz now i check her account....the friendster state that her account din not exist wo???? So weird la!!!!! ok la......actually nothing special to say la......wanna stop la......cuz i wanna finish up my tuition de homework.........gud night....!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment