Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hOLidaY......waT de mEaniNg oF hoLiDay??

Today is the forth day of the holiday...but i din feel that i am in a holiday mood.......i am very stress la......many things happen 2day.......2nite...i sms ai nee to tell her tat my bro n i can't come for tomorrow de marching practise...........then she say never mind.....but she reminded us tat thursday n friday still got practise....i then told her that i am not free ma........then i ask her again tat whether i need to come to tis sun de meeting or not? she say we hav to discuss about it.....Wat is tat? she say we hav to discuss about my resignation.....she say if i wanna to resign....i must get all de mkp member de agreement..wo.....haiz.......why so TROUBLESOME???? i juz wanna to resign oli ma....juz agree mei....ok lo....holiday is so boring.....holidays is juz meaningless....i din hav any plan 4 my holidays as my whole week oso got tuition la.....so lazy.... but at least...2moro...i will be going to ipoh....to watch movie la...i think i can relax a bit.....hope i really will....ok la....i wanna continue to do my homework la....so many homework for my holiday la....

No comments:

Post a Comment