Wednesday, August 1, 2007

wHat iS hApPeNing tO mysELf.....

My mood is......DOWN!!!

OMG.....! What I have been doing in this half of the year? I really have no idea about those activities that I have done as if I have lost all my memories....
I know that I cannot keep on my attitudes like that cause I am already in form 4.....next year I will be having my SPM
BUT what can I do??? Who can come and help me....guide me to the correct path....huh!!!
Why all my friends seem to be so free as they even got time to go here and there....but for me....it is better for me hanging at home.....and sitting in front of the computer just like now......
Now already left one day and August is coming....but I seem that I don't know what I have been studying all the times.....
Today.....when I get back my Bio's exam paper......once again.....disappointed......cause I FAIL my Bio
That moment only I realised that I don't know what have been taught by teacher during my Biology period.....
Furthermore....I feel that I am very LAZY this year......cause I always run away from my tuition class....and even though I attend for tuition...I surely will sleep during lecture....
Why I always feel so tired de.....? Sometimes....I even think.....should I sacrifice my scout and others co-curiculum stuff and pay fully attention to my studies.....?
I really don't know......
Okay la....as now is already very late....I think I should go to bed lolz......
meiyee.................gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment