Thursday, August 2, 2007

Scout...........????

Oo.....i am going to be crazy coz i hav waited for half a day....until i can post tis blog.....this is bcoz the line of the internet isn't that gud tis few days...........Actually........since we have chosen the next year commitee for the scout.....i isn't that happy coz i din get a gud post.......but never mind la.......at least a discipline master (pengawai disiplin)..is consider ok la... but tis few days...i am wondering whether i am one of the commitee or not...? Am i de pengawai disiplin? Somehow i think i'm not the discipline master as everything about discipline..is juz none of my business.....i'm totally disappointed with the scout....I dun like to march.............i dun wan join the meeting.................i dun wan to involved in the SCOUT anymore.....there are no sweet memory for me anymore in SCOUT since hing wai left.........I am very tired la......i wan to stop....i wanna to stop every single activities that all about scout....But i din dare......coz i scared that tis will affect my Co-curriculum.... Why can't they giv me some times for me to relax and i juz wanna to concentrate in my studies? Oooooo............wat should i do? Should i stop? This is all the questions that will always come to my mind.......Oo....my jesus.........can u plz give me sum guidance on wat should i do? Moreover, nowadays.....scout is juz like a burden to me.....not like in the past....that time i really enjoy doing the scout activities although we march under the hot sun....we never complain....I really hope that i can go back when i was in form 1....when i was only a member "zai".....Miss tat time a lot...........!!!! Now i feel very tension when wilson ask me whether i wanna go for the JD exam.......i really wanna to go but for wat i go now??? i dun think that i still got time for me to take the king scout's exam......Ooo......i dun wanna to think about scout now....!!!! Coz it'll make me get headache!!!! my head juz like wan to explode lo......so painful....Ok la, i think that's all for today la......may GOD bless me!!!!! Gud Luck to myself.............la

No comments:

Post a Comment