Saturday, August 18, 2007

walk-a-hunt......^.^

Oo.....i am very excited about 2moro...de walk-a-hunt..!!! wonder my team can win or not??? Hope can win le.....i need money very much.....hehe!!! But after 2moro de walk-a-hunt.....we all still have to becum de helpers of the carnival...organise by sin chew jit poh....quite lazy de la.....

2day....once again...i almost late for school.....cuz yesterday....3.30 sumthing oli sleep...cuz watching tv and wan 2 finish all my homework ma....at least now....i hav finish 30% of my homework la....then when reach school ....realised tat the floor is all wet...how am i gonna to sit on it....oMg...2day got "majlis pelancaran bulan kemerdekaan"....tat's mean i am gonna to sit for a longer time....sure my skirt will be wet lo.....haiz......

actually feel a little boring.....2day in class....cuz all my frenz din make any noise.....they all juz seem so quiet la......kinda of weird la.....i so "geram" la.....cuz cannot go lost world...i wanna go but can't la...firstly i thought i wan 2 join ah wai n de gang ge....but now can't follow as this sunday got many tuition la....i thought can go relax myself ge....but never mind la...we'll go after the final exam....hehe..

i think there is oso nothing special happen in my life 2day le.....cuz i juz concentrate on my homework...n i din care abt anything tat happen around me.....after school got.....meeting...ai nee as usual will giv us some briefing on tat carnival.... those who are taking part in the walk-a-hunt oso hav to be de helper for de carnival....feeling quite lazy de.....but never mind la....i now will juz follow orders....then...de MKP hav to stay back for meeting....darren oso gt cum but juz a little bit late...then we started our meeting..lo..he ask us whether we got any complain abt de backwood cooking or not....i juz dun hav any comments.....at 1.40pm ...de meeting was dismissed....n i quickly rushed back home after taking my t-shirt for the walk-a-hunt....when i am on my way back.....darren passed by n ask me to find him someday...to talk abt my case....my case??? isn't about my resignation???? i feel very worry la......ok la...dun wan to talk so much le.....bye bye my blog.....!!! 2 more days to go....yuges n yugathes de bufday la.....wishing them to having a great holidays n oso bufday la....hehe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment